Wednesday 15 September 2010

Northumbria University


Hey Everyone!

Here are some photos from my school that I took just the other day. I will be attending this school, Northumbria University this fall semester! Me and one of my friends, Amanda from Cleveland, just walked around and took some pictures of the place. It's a pretty big campus, and I took pictures of the whole place, but I just uploaded pictures from the sections that I will be studying in (which is fairly new!) The main part I will be studying in is oval like, that is separated into two halves that are supposed to represent the brain. The one side is the Design side (Me!) and the other side is the Business and Law School side (Not me). They go together to make an oval, or brain shape? Idk that's just what my bus driver told me when he was bringing me to my flat!

That's all I really have for now!  I hope everything is going well back at home!

Thanks for checking up on my blog! :-)

The Design Side
The two halves to make the brain! 



Logic Side
Me and my School!

The Bridge that goes over the highway to the school - it shakes sometimes, kind of neat!

My University at night

No comments:

Post a Comment