Thursday 16 September 2010

Goodbye America!

 'Ello Everyone!

Welcome to my blog!
I hope everything is easy to understand and follow on here!

I wanted to first send a post that shared my last couple of weeks back in the states with everyone. All of you have been so supportive throughout this journey so far, and it means so much to me! I will miss all of you so much while I am away, and please keep the memories going while I am away :-)  ( Just tell me about them when I get back! )

Everything is going great so far, and I can't wait to see you all again in December!

I will try to keep this as updated as I can throughout my travels.

I would talk more about how everything went before I left, but these pictures are worth more than I can say :-)

Except, I'm not sure whose idea it was to take shots at 3G'S last Saturday! (Mom). (Saving Grace). But you sure showed me how hangovers work for a full day.

I hope you guys have wonderful gamedays throughout the rest of the season! GO BUCKS!

Thank you all for your support and checking up on me on my blog!

-- Jen

P.S. if you double click on the photos, they get bigger!


        
Me and Roommate Jackie!

Me and Alyssa :-)
Friends :-) I will miss you!
USA!
:-)
Potsy - one of my gameday buddies!
Me and Luke the Duke! 
Jon Ranly, Marie Moller and Me!
Me and Marie haha
I will miss you Jess Bruns!
I thought these were so cool
Lou! -- other game day buddy!
BIG BROTHER BRENT! -- brother from the same mother. Wow Brent. This actually looks good.
Me and Madre :-)
Me and Saving Grace! 
Me and dad :-)
Celebrating my going away!
Dunkles. lol. Bad idea.
lol
brother brent. you look good. 
Dad :-)
Me and Emily Sief!
Family! plus Retodd!
Uncle Gary and Brother Greg :-)
Hartings :-)
Goodbye America!
#1 America!
Me and Chad Sief!
Me and Heidi Ho!
I will miss you Kristi, my BBQ chicken!
someone gave me this doll? I thought he was funny!
Me, Bard Star, and Stouty!
I will miss you gameday 
Hey Brad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. lol.
Bye America! Ready for take off
Land.
Weird Toilet when I got to London!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jen,
    Love the pics I will check your blog daily keep us posted Hope you are having a great time the city looks so beautiful.
    love and miss ya
    W

    ReplyDelete